Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.38

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar

Does the 100 PO point buy-in constitute the 'unlimited' rebuys found in Dash4Cash???

Where does Zab get the money if every1 just kept rebuying without more PO points being a factor???

Some1 could totally rip PO off...

Knight-Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    Where does Zab get the money if every1 just kept rebuying without more PO points being a factor???

Some1 could totally rip PO off...
    Every week you gotta either earn 100 pts through surveys or manually put in 100 pts to go in there.

I wish we could use the dash points as an entry free into PO or Carbon tournys...

The dash for cash points are not poker owned points. If you look at the dash page it shows you the value of $1 in dash points. And once you get to that level you can redeem those dash points for $1. When you first enter it for the week you gain 100dash points for the 100 pokerowned points you used to enter. So basically if noone rebuyed 100dash points would be equal to 100 pokerowned points and the amount needed to redeem $1 would be around 500, but as people rebuy it lowers the value of dash points in relation to poker owned points meaning the amount of points needed to redeem rises.

Private
    I would think it better to redeem for 520 points option, more versatile, gets you multiple freeroll entries

Everytime someone reloads in Dash it increases the total amount of chips in play, meaning you need for for a cashout. Zab doesnt lose any money there

Quote Originally Posted by tval35 View Post
    Everytime someone reloads in Dash it increases the total amount of chips in play, meaning you need for for a cashout. Zab doesnt lose any money there
    Perfect explanation, this very true!! Good post

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    Perfect explanation, this very true!! Good post
    Thought about it and it makes sense...

All I was saying was some1 could dump their chips every 10 mins or so and fluctuate between the 2 percentages and still cashout. All is well, I guess.