Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64202.36

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cashing out at Merge Skins

After Merge stopped player to player transfers, I got nervous. So I requested checks from Carbon and Hero. I was shocked when the Carbon check got here in 3 and 1/2 weeks. Altho I requested the Hero check at the same time it is still pending. It (the Hero check) hasn't quite reached the normal 6 weeks that I have always had to wait to get checks from of any Merge sites. Still a little nervous but feel if there was something major going down I wouldn't have gotton the check from Carbon. So we wait and see. Before someone ask, the check from Carbon was $200 and the one from Hero was $370. I'll let y'all know how it works out.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Veteran
    thank you very much for doing the research to help all of us peeps great info aswell

PokerOwned Pro
    3 1/2 weeks for check? dang i needa get verified.

Thanks Wagon for the info. Good to know. So what buyin games have you been playin sng's or turnys?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

good news to hear....ya idk whats up with carbon n other skins lately man...something just dont seem right in my book...but good news for every1 to read

Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Thanks Wagon for the info. Good to know. So what buyin games have you been playin sng's or turnys?
    mostly micro tournaments. Their SNG's levels go up too fast for my playing style
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

i've been killing the 4 games i play at hero lately

PokerOwned God
    very helpful information am shocked carbon only took 3-1/2 weeks and no problem depositing?

pretty much same here wag aaced check took 6 weeks checks in bank.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    After Merge stopped player to player transfers, I got nervous. So I requested checks from Carbon and Hero. I was shocked when the Carbon check got here in 3 and 1/2 weeks. Altho I requested the Hero check at the same time it is still pending. It (the Hero check) hasn't quite reached the normal 6 weeks that I have always had to wait to get checks from of any Merge sites. Still a little nervous but feel if there was something major going down I wouldn't have gotton the check from Carbon. So we wait and see. Before someone ask, the check from Carbon was $200 and the one from Hero was $370. I'll let y'all know how it works out.
    I did the same thing, only from Aced and Hero. Haven't received either yet, but figured 6 weeks at least. Thank you for sharing your experience; it makes me think I will actually get them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast