Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64545.57

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cashing Out

PokerOwned Veteran
    Bovada is good cashout. Check comes in like 2 days. I like the site a lot. I've just started playing on BCP too, and I'm wondering about the cashouts on there. Anyone know how long it takes?

PokerOwned Master
    I cash-out with PokerStars several times without any issue detected. Takes 2-3 days to proceed. But I'm European player, have no idea how it is working for US players.

Experienced Member
    I do not know how long it takes, do you know how long it takes to cash out on carbon?

PokerOwned Veteran
    im getting all my paperwork approved on ACR right now so i can cash out.. BCP and ACR are the same so ill let you know

PokerOwned Veteran
    I've just joined carbon and was wondering what people had to say about their cashouts? Any issues at all?

PokerOwned Master
    I will probably be cashing out soon on Carbon I hope!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I came from black chip brovada and carbon its all cool. Fastest option western union or money gram
    Ahndrri F.

PokerOwned Veteran
    true only because carbon just recently sent me 10 free dollars to play with after I quit for 4 months. great insight.

Experienced Member
    I cashed out Carbon in February and had my check by March. I also hear Bovada has the fastsst payouts. Like less than a week fast!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tittyboy90 View Post
    Bovada is good cashout. Check comes in like 2 days. I like the site a lot. I've just started playing on BCP too, and I'm wondering about the cashouts on there. Anyone know how long it takes?
    I just requested a cashout from Bovada tonight. I'm hoping it is processed sometime before the end of the day tomorrow and counts as my free cashout for April. Last time I cashed out it only took about four hours to get processed. We'll see.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast