Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Seasoned Veteran

Carbon's 3 steps to a dollar

3 steps to a dollar seems the fastest way to cash from nothing. What do u think? Bodog's 500 twice dail;y is cool too but that takes hours. You can play in small stages at different times that are convient to your schedule with the Carbon 3 step.

Corporal
    Bodog is better.
    2500-3000 for $500 runningtwice a day
    if you get into the money, you have at least $1.7, top 9 get paid from $7 to $130 plus rebuy...

Carbon's steps is hard to say....3 step for just 1$?

I like the Bodog $500 freeroll and have gone deep.Final table once took 6th time was 2.5 hrs not that bad after the add-on period the field is much smaller.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Corporal
    I have played both. Bodog's is alot of time for an unlikely payoff and Carbon's 3 step is hard work .. lol .. I still do both when my bankroll gets low though.

Thanks for the reminder.. i played in the casinator tourney and won a step 3 coupon need to check if they paid it yet..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Corporal
    It takes the same amount of time to play your way to a dollar on carbons 3steps as it does to play a freeroll.I have not played at carbon for a while but i made 2 cashes at bodog last week.Also it is easier to cash in freeroll tourney run by forum such as this and more fun