Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64202.36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Carbon x Aced x PDC

This is all so confusing...ok, now i linked my Aced account to loyalty, then i get the coupons on my Aced soft, but i used to play on Carbon, then what should i do with my winnings there(once i cannot link it to loyalty),
    if im verified on Carbon am i already verified on Aced or must i "specially" verify my Aced account too? , i have other coupons from other sites that i receive on Carbon, then this means i cannot play this ones AND PokerOwned games simultaneously (once i receive the PO coupons on Aced)?......

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

you can't move the coupons....but if you are verified on carbon, you can transfer it to your aced account. Yes you need to verify aces separate.

Survey Master
    For the 10% redeem bonus, you MUST play on your loyalty account and rake.

To transfer funds, you must verify your PDC account.

You are only permitted to be on 1 Merge client at a time.

i think you can transfer between skins with aced/carbon/pdc....the others you cant.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    i think you can transfer between skins with aced/carbon/pdc....the others you cant.
    ohh..if i can transfer between skins it wont be that bad.....so it gives us more dynamism...

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Yeah I heard you can transfer funds between accounts. Haven't tried this myself tho.

try to search on twoplustwo they have a topic about that

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Yes you can transfer between skins!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I'm verified on PDC and Carbon and it still won't let me transfer,,,email 10 days ago and have yet heard back
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Veteran
    think its a problem to transfer money between merge network if both accounts are the same person..if u wanna play games at same time (not the same tourney..) use two computers or the programm sandbox to run 2 merge software

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast