Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66617.39

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Carbon...what a joke

I have been playing the bovada freerolls through pokerowned the last few months, decided to start taking part in all these last longers/donkey bets etc and made a carbon account 3 days ago...played in every freeroll since and spent a solid day getting offerwall points racked up.....then this happens.

Please wait for a site operator to respond. You are currently customer 1 in queue.

Hello, my name is Melanie Kester. I'll be assisting you today.

Melanie Kester: Good afternoon, XXX!

XXX: Hi, I must have gotten kicked off the chat. I had some login issues, I think I was speaking to you a minute ago

Melanie Kester: I would be more than happy to help you, can you please provide me with your email address?

XXX: [email protected]

Melanie Kester: Thank you very much.

Melanie Kester: Please give me a moment to look into this...

Melanie Kester: I?m sorry for the delay; I?m trying to do my best to help you. I will be right back with you.

Melanie Kester: Unfortunately, your account has been disabled for security and verification purposes. I don't have any details other than this was a decision taken at Management level. Regrettably, we will be unable to enter into further correspondence pertaining to this matter.

XXX: i am not allowed to know why

Melanie Kester: Unfortunately, I do not handle more details about this decision, XXX.

Melanie Kester: Our apologies for the inconvenience.

XXX: thats some great customer service, we are shutting down your account and not telling you why and wont talk about it anymore...no wonder the online poker industry gets heavily criticized...thankfully i didnt deposit, because im sure you would have kept that

XXX: work for a more respectable company

Melanie Kester: I am very sorry you fee this way.

XXX: how can i not

Melanie Kester: However this has been done as per management decision.

Melanie Kester: That is will the information I can provide you.

XXX: then why wont management allow me to speak or email them

Melanie Kester: This is a final decision, XXX. Management does not offer customer service, this information has been provided to us in order for us to inform you about the situation.

XXX: haha ok melanie whatever, have a wonderful day

Melanie Kester: It was a pleasure to assist you, have a wonderful day too!

Melanie Kester: Thank you for chatting with us today. If you've got a moment, please click here; we'd really appreciate your feedback.
    Last edited by leexg23; 10-08-2013 at 04:20 PM.

sorry to say, but u are wrong here, they are gods and they can do anything they wish....so please just say Amem to god.....

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Veteran
    my bad, thanks great god

Quote Originally Posted by leexg23 View Post
    my bad, thanks great god
    lol..u getting in the spirit..........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Carbon.....Got to love it...right! It seems that Carbon is making a lot of changes and one of them is the lack of customer service.

PokerOwned Veteran
    it may be because of the state that you live in. some states are not welcomed at carbon.

PokerOwned Pro
    but is it that hard to give the reason why? I dont like it when I cant play a site because I live in Ny but they have always said thats the reason.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Customer service is at an all time low and mostly becuase there is very little action to take if something goes wrong

PokerOwned Pro
    Yeah I feel the same way Carbon is a joke that's why I only deposit money on Bovada. Ive had the best luck there and their payouts are really fast. Around a week for check by courier

PokerOwned Master
    Yeah carbon has gotten bad with everything lately including their tourneys. Not sure what is going on but it doesn't look good to me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast