Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64700.49

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Carbon Sucks. I've only depsoited once a while back and will never again make a deposit. The customer service is the worst iv'e ever seen. I tried getting a 5 dollar refund for a tournament that i entered. For some reason it never took me to my table, and by the time i noticed it i had one BB left. I was playng sit and gos and cash , so forgot i was in the toruney. anyhow they said since i did get to play the one BB that it was not there fault, nothing they can do. I mean i sent like 6 emails back and forth, all for 5 bucks and nothing. Pstars would take care of that in a heartbeat. Carbon sucks

PokerOwned God
    yeah me trying to cash out there is a horrible experience. takes longer than they say on their site, I ended up cancelling the cashout.

Poker Host has a better cashier than Carbon and the rest of the Merge skins. Their cashier is not the same and their support is top notch. I suggest it to anyone looking to deposit long term. Minimum deposit is $10 so you can have a minimum investment to check it out.

Seasoned Veteran
    I echo the non supportive Carbon comments here. It seems to be more of a sham than most. I wonder if they employ different hand generators for freerolls and low stakes than they do for higher stakes....

Carbon did suck.

I havent played there in like 6 months+ andI just recently redownloaded the sofitaware to maybe start a roll there again.....

I then took me 1 day to realize not a good idea and that Carbon blows, cant get $$ on there....not depositing F that! bring back p2p and Ill consider coming back....They runined a good site.

Seasoned Veteran
    crabooon dislikeddddd cash out very slow

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    and i beg to differ, all my experiences with carbon and their support have been great!! i have no problems with withdrawals either! u must have had duplicate accounts or something for me to shut off your account!!

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dimebags7 View Post
    yeah me trying to cash out there is a horrible experience. takes longer than they say on their site, I ended up cancelling the cashout.
    dude, the first time takes a little longer!! mine took 6 weeks, then after that it was less then 2 weeks!! that is not long at all!! just be patient!!

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    it is some rigged shit... have to learn how to rig this shit site again

I've never dealt with Carbon Support but I cant attest that EA (the Video Game Company) has the worst Customer Support I've ever witnessed. Try talking to some English as a 2nd or 3rd Language person from Pakistan (I guess) who has absolutely NO knowledge of the companies products. Never had the displeasure of dealing with such a bunch of ignorant liars in my life! Never mind the FACT that EA as company turns every franchise they purchase into absolute GARBAGE, They should at the very least stand by their trash!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast