Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Good Ole Days, Prior To "Black Friday"

I was going through some paper work in my file cabinet and came across a list of free rolls. Some where on Poker Stars, Full Tilt, Absolute and Ultimate Bet. I use to play 8 to 10 Forum Free Rolls per day on average.

I had a 24" X 24" dry erase board and the last thing I did every night before quitting for the day was to post on the board the upcoming free rolls and the time they started for the next day.

Before "Black Friday" I had withdrawn winnings off all of the sites. Needless to say I did lose what was left on UB and Absolute.

Was there any other Free Roll "HO's" doing this also?
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I Used to do the same thing! Maybe not with the chalk board and all, but similar lol

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Ya it stinks about the bans. I liked all the game choices back then.

FTP had the widest range of games, with PS being a close second. I cut my online poker teeth on FT freerolls also.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Seasoned Veteran
    I didnt realize how much value I lost before black friday till I decided to get serious about poker. and obviously it was too late.... ugh...

I wish, I didn't know about private freerolls back then. I just made my min deposits and would slowly lose them on PS micro SNGs. You know, the 10c and 25c ones =).
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

PokerOwned Master
    I had a 5 subject notebook for the freerolls I was playing for forums. I really miss those days. Go figure the US government ruins everything for us.

PokerOwned Master
    I didn't keep up with the freerolls like writing them down or anything,but I did check 1st every day in the FTP free roll section.

Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    I wish, I didn't know about private freerolls back then. I just made my min deposits and would slowly lose them on PS micro SNGs. You know, the 10c and 25c ones =).
    those 10c x 360 SNGs were my bread and butter - would take it down about once a week and final table frequently.

EddieTorr
    Cut it out, you're making me nostaligic. I remember playing on Party Poker on a Friday night and seeing 85,000 tables open.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast