Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70663.81

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fulltilt poker

Unhappy Fulltilt poker

Ok i just want feedback from the usa players here did u play fulltilt and do u miss it and would welcome it back.just tell me how you feel about the whole situation cause i sure do miss it!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    If you're a US player I don't understand why you "miss" any online site that you can't play on anymore... Pokerstars... Ultimate Bet... Fulltilt... and a couple of more older sites sure didn't mind keeping the US players bankrolls... Their favorite thing was to deduct your withdrawal request from your account, never send you the money, then kick you off their site for good when you contacted them and tried to get them to pay you... Fulltilt did have a cool look and plenty of fish.

Seasoned Veteran
    I play on full tilt I am from canada and I love the site it is becoming a great site again for players that can play there

Yeah i understand that and it was messed up but i guess i miss there layout and all there freerolls they had alot.

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare31 View Post
    Yeah i understand that and it was messed up but i guess i miss there layout and all there freerolls they had alot.
    Or the sheer number of players playing at one time. Never a shortage on any game you was looking for
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Or the sheer number of players playing at one time. Never a shortage on any game you was looking for
    And the full range of game types available all the time was a bonus as well
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Banned
    I played a little bit of full tilt. I though Pokerstars was so much better. Yes I would trust them because they are run by pokerstars now

Seasoned Veteran
    Ive always been a fan of pokerstars more, but starting to get into full tilt more now. I just placed 2nd in a freeroll last night and won 3.50 so that's always nice

Experienced Member
    i wish that i could play on full tilt and pokerstars so bad…bovada is the best i could use lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    if they gave me my money back i would trust them, but i need to see the cash first.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast