Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Carbon VIP points

so about 2 weeks ago carbon sent me free $ 10 . haven't played carbon in about a year at that point so started doing PO-freerolls on carbon again .worked up to 30 something VIP points. well so i see they decay witch seams crazy but the worst part is the rate of decay in less than 2 weeks down to .01 vip points. why would some one pay on a site that will steal your bonus. seams to me after fultilt scam players would run from this kinda of activity. i know a lot of players here play carbon so have y'all notice vip decay rate?

Seems they are kept more in the know then the rest of us. why else would they decline in almost everything they used to offer? They know we are in limbo but seems as if , instead of going after more players and bigger better rewards they are pushing the players away with less to offer to the average/ low stakes players who just like in real life pay all the bills for these poker sites..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

The whole point of VIP points is rewarding activeness, so it makes sense... You clearly weren't active.

I'm more interested in how they are going to change their VIP program because VIP points are only working in really big games atm. Idk what's up with that, but I'd like to find out. The page on Carbon that talks about it is half blank atm, so clearly they *are* planning for some kind of change.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    I'm more interested in how they are going to change their VIP program because VIP points are only working in really big games atm. Idk what's up with that, but I'd like to find out. The page on Carbon that talks about it is half blank atm, so clearly they *are* planning for some kind of change.
    I hope so cause ive been saving my points so i can play in some of them and save my bankroll
    I'm absolutely gonna win it, because I'm ruthless. I sit at the poker table and my job is to destroy people.

PokerOwned Master
    I am having many issues with Carbon right now and it doesn't surprise me that they would reduce your VIP points. They are doing some shady shit that does not want me to think there is nothing worth playing there very often.

see thats my point, is rate of decay. if it took me two weeks to goto zero good luck on using yours. might need to make 2k in the same week you want to spend it. and no not active carbon player uninstalled b4 my post

i guess if BCP/ACR was giving me rake back then taking it away id think they were broke and cant afford to payout anyway

lol you are comcerned with 30 vip points worth almost nothing? Try having 20k+ vip points be reduced down to nothing more than mtt entries, after they were worth $300+ and potentially worth more. Merge sucks. They better hope I bink an OPS event, because I am seriously thinking about moving most of my play elsewhere. ie BCP and Bovada.

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    lol you are comcerned with 30 vip points worth almost nothing? Try having 20k+ vip points be reduced down to nothing more than mtt entries, after they were worth $300+ and potentially worth more. Merge sucks. They better hope I bink an OPS event, because I am seriously thinking about moving most of my play elsewhere. ie BCP and Bovada.
    U beeen saying u want to move off carbon for a while now, i see in chat a lot.... maybe now u shd jsut do it lol) Defo do Bcp/acr, too,, then u will b e able to trade again too.... GLL!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast