Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64684.76

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    not concerned at all! lol only reason i played there they gave me money

Seasoned Veteran
    vip points are hard to accrue especially if you are working on a bonus. I guess they are ok for satty's and bonuses when they are offered but carbon cannot hold a candle to what pokerstars and FT had to offer

you can use em on ops sattys only now i see
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

PokerOwned Veteran
    Carbon is a sketchy site. I only fux with BCP and Bovada...

Seasoned Veteran
    The OPS sats are a great way to win entry into tournaments. You can play for really cheap (like less than a dollar) or the same amount in VIP points and you win like 1.10, 2.20 or 5.50 entries into tournaments. Its especially useful because you can use these entries to enter sit and gos.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Carbon is a good site! I just wish there payouts were a little quicker!

Experienced Member
    Don't know why they havent sent me 10 free.. you lucky dog.. That is messed up stealing your points though..

Seasoned Veteran
    I received a five dollar bonus about a week ago. Not really sure where it came from but I cant complain! haha

Well the Vip points on carbon they use to have a bunch of tourneys for points but not now only a couple but i think there coming with some new ways to use your VIP points.
    I'm absolutely gonna win it, because I'm ruthless. I sit at the poker table and my job is to destroy people.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    I'm more interested in how they are going to change their VIP program because VIP points are only working in really big games atm. Idk what's up with that, but I'd like to find out. The page on Carbon that talks about it is half blank atm, so clearly they *are* planning for some kind of change.
    Yes - it used to be possible (I mean, like just a few months ago) to use points to buy into $1.10 SNGs and the Sunday 2.20. Now you can't buy in for less than an $11 tourney, and need 11K points to do that. One more way, in a very long string of them, in which they are cutting corners.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast