Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66623.98

Carbon update fiasco - they treated me right

I only played two Carbon tourneys on that day (11 Dec) when Carbon had that horrendous update. One was a PO freeroll, the other was a $5.50 don. In both the windows kept freezing up and would not refresh properly so I never knew what buttons I might be clicking at any given time. I explained this to the folks at Carbon support, gave them the hand history and showed them where the software screwed me up (twice I thought I was folding, but ended up all-in instead), and they refunded me the $5.50 buy-in. Before the two damaging all-ins, I was in the top five so had a chance to double-up, but there was no way to know if I would have actually finished in the top 5, so I'm happy with this resolution.

Seasoned Veteran
    yeah super good people at carbon they really care! lol

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Carbon has always been right on for me too! I never have any problems with them responding to my emails!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    oh yeah.... those guys at Carbon are some real saints.... you need to trust them with your life

PokerOwned Master
    Bovada is way better I was in the BOV FR that never ran and they sent me a $11 TT for a FR that the 1st place was 5.6 lol

I won't go that far with trusting them with your life. Maybe with your friends life but now yours....LOL

PokerOwned Veteran
    I like Carbon so far this is a good story to know about to affirm my feelings about them