Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Carbon VIP Program

I emailed Carbon asking this question and want peoples opinion here.

After each session I finish I check my player admin page to see how many VIP points I earned and if I play MTT's or SnG's they show up. If I finish a ring game grind they never show up right away. Sometimes they'll show up 10 minutes later, other times I've had to wait a day for them to appear. Carbon claims they appear once you leave the table, which they clearly don't!

Is it delayed for everyone else?

P.S. I'll randomly get rakeback on days I didn't play which I think proves that the VIP points/rake is delayed in recording on cash tables.

I haven't got earth tier yet so I can't really answer your question, sorry
    "Baby tomato starts lagging behind. Pappa tomato gets angry, goes over to the baby tomato, and smooshes him... and says, Catch up."

do i got VIP if I got rakeback?

I get rakeback because of my VIP tier, I didn't sign up with an affiliate ages ago when I opened my account. If you get to Earth or the lowest level, I think that's Earth, you might get an additional 6% but I really don't know. You get the points regardless though

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrlova View Post
    I get rakeback because of my VIP tier, I didn't sign up with an affiliate ages ago when I opened my account. If you get to Earth or the lowest level, I think that's Earth, you might get an additional 6% but I really don't know. You get the points regardless though
    Love to help ya out with this but I'm associated with an affiliate site on rakeback so
    "Poker is like a sexy girl. Everything is going as planned then bam she kicks you in the balls" "Stack a Fish"

Quote Originally Posted by gsxr5221 View Post
    Love to help ya out with this but I'm associated with an affiliate site on rakeback so
    My question has nothing to do with rakeback though. Everyone earns VIP points, I'm just curious on when it credits to everyones player admin

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrlova View Post
    My question has nothing to do with rakeback though. Everyone earns VIP points, I'm just curious on when it credits to everyones player admin
    Yea i know that..I usually check my vip points at the end of the day and haven't been playing cash games at all lately so to your actual question that correlates to when you leave the cash tables
    "Poker is like a sexy girl. Everything is going as planned then bam she kicks you in the balls" "Stack a Fish"

Quote Originally Posted by gsxr5221 View Post
    Yea i know that..I usually check my vip points at the end of the day and haven't been playing cash games at all lately so to your actual question that correlates to when you leave the cash tables
    is your affiliate site rake back some sort of fetish site

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

carbon poker is known to have a slow server

carbon poker is begining to get big so they have to update there server thats why it sometimes takes time

PokerOwned God
    I've noticed a delay a few times ... figured it was server issues ... points showed up later so I didn't worry about it.