Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Merge has NO reason to release this information. Its a PRIVATE run company they can do whatever the heck they want. If you think its rigged or bogus then simply dont play. I would suggest esp these days with US and online poker to only keep a small amount online. I read something on 2+2 the other day saying that Merge has 77 skins and all of them are run differently and how it will make it extremely hard for the DOJ to take it down since they dont allow echecks as deposit, very few cc/debit cards are allowed to deposit and all withdrawls are done with checks from non-us banks. Granted the doj has every right to just shut it down I just dont feel like they have the power and enough right now.

PokerOwned Pro
    I think carbon is a pretty fair site they do have some kinks but they are good

Sergeant
    I would assume part of the reason for denying the request is there might be worried someone might use the information to find ways to manipulate the system. It has been a while since I have done anything with programming but I seem to remember back many years ago in a programming class, that computers do actually have the ability to pick a "random number". So what software guys have been doing for years is creating elaborate formulas to create what would be as close to randomness as you can get.

Now I can be wrong on my memory (it has failed me many times before), times could have changed, or I could be flat out wrong. But I could see them get a bit defensive about releasing that information if someone far more intelligent than I could use it with malicious intent.

PokerOwned Master
    just about any business is gonna refuse making such things public unless it has to

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by IamStuUnger View Post
    just about any business is gonna refuse making such things public unless it has to
    More or less what I was thinking.

Should I be upset if I ask KFC for their secret recipe and they refuse? I would like to know what I'm eating. Their refusal does not mean its made with something crazy like Soylent Green.

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    and Jesus Christ is coming over for my BBQ saturday night
    Watch out,,,heard some guy named Judas is on the guest list...
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    Watch out,,,heard some guy named Judas is on the guest list...
    great, now I have to go buy more food

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Master
    lol you guy have some random thoughts.....lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    well i got food from a check i got from carbon last week so if u guys
    keep ramblin on at carbon its the only site we can play on
    be happy deal with it
    ps startin a new business CRYIN TOWELS for sale 100 points virtual cloth lol

Im not asking to see the software used to test.....just the report showing the results......big difference!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast