Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62954.01

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

Anyone here play/played at Everest Poker before?

I got an offer from Pokerstrategy the other day for $50 'first aid' money at Everest Poker. I pressume anyone else who had been playing at FTP got the same offer.
    Just wondering if anyone had any feedback good/bad on this poker site
    TIA

I was thinking bout minted poker, but, then again, why? There are rooms that hold more critical mass at this point. So, why pick everest. Tho, $50 sounds good. USA players ok too?

Banned
    what are u talking about

If you don't get it don't respond it here, lol yeah I also got those offering in PokerStragety, don't really like this one.
    Playing freeroll sucks, you sitting out the whole table you out or you sitting out in 5 minutes you got removed.
    I was chipleader once in a freeroll was sitting out for a while and got removed and got nothing in Return.

So won't suggest you to begin to play in Everest Poker?
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I really like Everest Poker, actually it was the first poker room that I played when I started to play poker 5 years ago. Still is a good poker room, there are a lot of fish french players! Also, never had any problems with their cashier, which for me is really important thing on a poker room. Their cash outs are processed in one day maximum.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    I was thinking bout minted poker, but, then again, why? There are rooms that hold more critical mass at this point. So, why pick everest. Tho, $50 sounds good. USA players ok too?
    Well, between Minted Poker and Everest Poker, definitely Everest is better. Everest is on the market for more time and have more credibility than Minted.
    The last time I check, Everest are not accepting US players.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ProBlackbird View Post
    If you don't get it don't respond it here, lol yeah I also got those offering in PokerStragety, don't really like this one.
    Playing freeroll sucks, you sitting out the whole table you out or you sitting out in 5 minutes you got removed.
    I was chipleader once in a freeroll was sitting out for a while and got removed and got nothing in Return.

So won't suggest you to begin to play in Everest Poker?
    I don't like that rule too, I think this rule should be valid only on the beggining of the tournament.

Banned
    well is minted and everest the same poker client i believe but yes everest has more client tell but i agree with pbb i would be carefull at everest and minted i have played there and have got booted from tables for sitting out and long time ago there was restrictioons on cashouts as well that might have change now. and with that free 50 you have to get over certain amount to be able to cashout but it good for starting out i guess but just be careful playing those sites.

PokerOwned Veteren
    i wish everest would accept US players, it would be nice to play on another site besides carbon lol

Never have,,,,sorry,,,
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast