Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned
    it does happen enough to where it is noticed a great deal. But you never do hear about the suckout when you lay it out there, interesting.

Yeah this weekend is going especially bad for me, it gets extremely frustrating when it happens over and over.

I love this site,I love the beats and giving the beats, let the drums continue

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    I love this site,I love the beats and giving the beats, let the drums continue
    I thought we were talking about merge.

I am talking about Merge, this is my home and I love it ROFL

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned God
    My theory is that its lazy software; prone to limited randomness. Maybe its done to promote rake - maybe its just crap software that has a bad RND number generator. Like opening up a new pack of cards and not shuffiling it. Sooo you get "hot seats" and 450 to 1 turn rivers (atleast an un-nerving number of river card wins). After 4 sites and 6 years - its seems to me to be the software. Not sure if they do it for rake or its just bad software. Hard lil bit of evidence: I had 1 Royal in 3 years on another site. I had 2 royals in 1 month here on Carbon.

PokerOwned God
    Well, but you are long out of Pokerstars, right. Why do you think it?s called Riverstars ?

Quote Originally Posted by MIGO14 View Post
    Well, but you are long out of Pokerstars, right. Why do you think it?s called Riverstars ?
    I would say that, on pokerstars when the rivers comes is so sick, 1 out an A always

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserCats View Post
    My theory is that its lazy software; prone to limited randomness. Maybe its done to promote rake - maybe its just crap software that has a bad RND number generator. Like opening up a new pack of cards and not shuffiling it. Sooo you get "hot seats" and 450 to 1 turn rivers (atleast an un-nerving number of river card wins). After 4 sites and 6 years - its seems to me to be the software. Not sure if they do it for rake or its just bad software. Hard lil bit of evidence: I had 1 Royal in 3 years on another site. I had 2 royals in 1 month here on Carbon.
    I don't know about that, I been at Carbon 3 years and hit 1 royal flush. At fulltilt I was seeing royal all the time

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Carbon makes my Live games a lot better, if you can win at carbon, when they do everything to stop you, and play "these players".

Makes playing Real poker easier. Look at it that way and Carbon is GOLD.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast