Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

Carbon RAKEBACK IS BACK!!!!

Pretty big news for ppl who dont make Ether VIP

35% daily rakeback for all....

Hi all,

The decision has been made to bring rakeback back as of June 1st 2012. As with when it was previously offered on the network, the max rate for players will be 35% rakeback.

Players who have signed up when rakeback was not allowed, now have the option to move to rakeback from the VIP program if they wish to. We are able to manually add it to their account.

Players who wish to move across to rakeback instead of the VIP program can do so by emailing us at [email protected] with the following format:

Subject: VIP to Rakeback

Body:

Real Name --
    CarbonPoker Player ID --

Once we receive your request, it will be processed after June 1st once the changes can be made.

We know many of you have been asking for this for quite some time, and are pleased that we are now able to fulfil your request.

Cheers,

Ryan

Very interesting, thanks for the update

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    Wow this is great news! I'd take rakeback any day over the VIP program. Although, it did have it's benefits, like the Monthly freeroll.
    "Power is my mistress. I have worked too hard at her conquest to allow anyone to take her away from me." - Napoléon Bonaparte

i,m wonderin if we will have to chosse between merge sites again tho for this rakeback? i have ra keback vip at lock poker,, and i also get rakeback at hero when i play there ttooo.. in the past when i had carbon,, they made me get rid of one of those other merges too. so now i,m wonderin if will have to make that choice that again??? OKKK TX alll

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    i,m wonderin if we will have to chosse between merge sites again tho for this rakeback? i have ra keback vip at lock poker,, and i also get rakeback at hero when i play there ttooo.. in the past when i had carbon,, they made me get rid of one of those other merges too. so now i,m wonderin if will have to make that choice that again??? OKKK TX alll
    You'll only be able to have rakeback on one Merge skin.

Lock won't be a part of Merge anymore, so that eliminates one skin to choose from.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post

Lock won't be a part of Merge anymore, so that eliminates one skin to choose from.
    ohhh yes i forgtot that so thats a good thing tx ssug LOL<,,,altho i have hadl ock vip benefits and ra keback and still had hero rakeback when i play there,,, hmmmmm lol.....i think lock has been seperate in th eir special prog i have there,, soo maybe i willl have to decide just betweeen hero and carbon tho.. so TY ssug for that info

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post

As of right now yes... But I would bet my bottom dollar that they will allow this on aced/pdc/ ect after they switch it on Carbon. The reason why carbon is doing this is to compete with Lock switchs. This is geared towards the lowest tier players considering those are the ones that would just leave for the 35% rakeback since there only getting 6% at earth.

I like this since Im ether on aced I can keep that and my daily rakeback and now i get an automatic 35% on carbon without having to make a single tier level.

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    So in order to recieve 35& rakeback , all you have to do is emial customer support about it? and will change around june 1st?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i will look into this i hope u dont have to do it right away

Seasoned Veteran
    Thank you jesus. Send me my rakeeeeee.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast