Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar

Carbon Poker Site: The good, the bad, ( not bad beats, the site as a whole )

I wanted to start a section here not to shit all over Carbon, even though I am pretty pissed at them currently. I am giving the floor to PO members and different things they have had to over come with the live chat, or email, any promotions run, anything at all. I am curious to see what others have experienced.

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    Ok seeing as how this has got a few views, but no one has written anything I will start. These are the e-mails from carbon and the last one I sent to them not long ago.

Dear Jason,
    Thank you for contacting us.
    I'm really sorry to hear that you're dissatisfied by our service. The management team decided that at this moment the chat service is available only for deposit matters and any other issue must be handled by email to ensure the quality of the service provided. We are very sorry because the agents by chat didn't inform you that in advance.
    The reload bonus is active now in your account; you will receive $5 from the bonus when you earn 750 VIP points by playing in real money games. It's valid for 90 days and expire on a withdrawal or if you use another code.
    Please be aware that any VIP points earned before the code is active can't be considered towards the bonus release.
    We are always here to help you. Please feel free to reply to this email if you have any additional questions in relation to this or any other matter. Your reference ID for this email is LTK171160708274X; please quote this number in any further communication on this subject.
    Kind regards,
    Alex Sanders --
    Dear Jason,
    Unfortunately at this moment we can't credit the points earned since December 31. The bonus only counts the points earned after the bonus is active and we can't add points manually to it.
    We understand that this situation could be frustrating, since you are an experienced customer you know that when a code doesn't work is easier to contact us as soon as the deposit is credited to take care of it and activate the code.
    Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences caused by this situation.
    We are always here to help you. Please feel free to reply to this email if you have any additional questions in relation to this or any other matter. Your reference ID for this email is LTK171160708274X; please quote this number in any further communication on this subject.
    Kind regards,
    Alex Sanders --
    Dear Jason,
    I'm sorry you feel this way. We reviewed the emails received from you in the last 31 days and you let us know of the issue today. When you deposited and used the code the system displayed an error message letting you know that it was not active, so you could have contacted us earlier to resolve the issue.
    As I informed you before we reviewed this but can't credit additional VIP points in the bonus release or offer other form of compensation. We understand that you feel dissatisfied but we can't credit the VIP points earned since December 31.
    Kind regards,
    It most certainly did not, or at least I didn't see it, in any case how dare you blame me the customer that this my fault. That is the most unprofessional thing you could do is say that this is my fault. Seeing how you can't satisfy the player, I will be posting this both on the forum I belong to and on the Internet to show players from the Carbon site and the merge network that a long time player on your site tried to ask for a solution and in your latest email you decided to blame it on the player and this " error message " reason is just coming up now. Nice job Carbon taking care of a long standing account. The way you handled this matter is pathetic. You should be embarrassed....

Sent from my iPhone

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

carbon is the worst support team they are horrible

PokerOwned Pro
    we need to stop playing carbon games and find another main freeroll place

yea carbon is done...I stopped playing there. I moved to ACR they got good tournies....
    \

definitely the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ive EVER experienced!!!! had a few issues recently and they just forward me to their email.. which i emailed like 10000 times... only to get an automated response... i complain... but im a degenerate like the rest of yall... so i sit.. stay... good dog..

also they robbed me of my rakeback for the whole month of november... luckily the rakeback site i was using gave me 50$ out their pocket... in late december tho... i guess they needed to see my avg rb.
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    carbon is the worst support team they are horrible
    def
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    what site gave you money out of thier pocket for your rakeback? im currently gettting 33%

Quote Originally Posted by bigphatmike View Post
    what site gave you money out of thier pocket for your rakeback? im currently gettting 33%
    i use rakebacknation.com... ive been with them for a loooong time. if u gona join use my referral link ^_^

Referral Redirect

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

all rakeback sites have the same %'s..

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast