Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64290.75

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Carbon Poker Rigged?

I'm not saying Carbon poker is rigged or not, but I feel like I've seen more hands with a lower percent chance of winning, win over those with a higher chance. I also cant tell you how many times I've seen those river miracles after someone tries bluffing with a bad hand on the turn and catches something to beat the legit better hand.

Anyone else notice this? seems sketchy to me at times

it is written into the software to promote rake. welcome to online poker

PokerOwned Veteran
    yeah this just isn't Carbon..maybe its worse on Carbon but as long as I have been playing on line poker this seems to fit all the sites

PokerOwned Veteran
    haha okay. I'm glad i'm not crazy..

PokerOwned Veteran
    yea I always say going all in pre flop is a bad idea online the weaker hand always wins

The ole rigged story.......I still stand by the fact that the whole truth and nothing but the truth about online poker has always availed the public as a whole! They have done studies regarding this and they always say that it appears to be random but I will not feel fully comfortable until is regulated by "REAL" regulatory commissions. I can't say I have a whole of trust in a regulatory commission that is on some obscure island in the Caribbean that just so happens to have its office right down the road from online poker site offices....LOL

PokerOwned Pro
    its only rigged when we are losing . when we are winning, the other guy is screaming set up .

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    What happens to good plays n' good threads??? Deleted. Hate say it, it's the Jews...
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Seasoned Veteran
    all online poker is rigged plain and simple at least what the us is offered

PokerOwned Master
    Yeah, I tend to think that playing especially MICRO stakes tend to players to GAMBLE! rather than try to play a POKER! This is all because a worse hand paid quite well in a lot of cases!!! Welcome all russian-style BINGO players, we are waiting have a good luck to beat that

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast