Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63997.06

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Carbon poker

PokerOwned Pro
    ive cashed out by moneybookers as i recollect and it went through smoothly in time...

Corporal
    I agree. Moneybookers only takes up to 6 business days for your money to be reflected to your account.
    Game on!!!

Banned
    Moneybookers isn't an option for US. I have never cashed out but transferred with no problem...under $100 that is.

Banned
    Wish they would have more withdrawal options. Like mypaylinq.

Quote Originally Posted by AAChipMagnet View Post
    FOLY HUCK! 52 whole fkn days? LOL!!!!!!!!! Apparently they aren't banking in the US which is what the UIGEA was intended for. FTP, PS and AP all violated that but perhaps Carbon hasn't by going through Canadian banks, etc. According to the DOJ statements on the sites they seized, it is illegal for players to accept payment from known violators also. Pretty unlikely they go after everybody who has played and cashed out but they left the possibility open. These other sites are small but I highly doubt that they AREN'T on the DOJ's radar anyway. The DOJ themselves realize that legislation for legalization in the US is only a matter of time and effort and money so they probably aren't wasting their time or don't have proof. I have cashed on Carbon a couple times in the past by check and got it in about 3 days but all of that was before Black Friday. Now, I wouldn't trust them to send me a check let alone not have it bounce like a Superball on a playground from all I've heard. Besides, if they ever have banked through the US to pay players even just once and the DOJ has proof of it, every single person who plays and cashes, including the room operators themselves, will be subject to prosecution. The US Fed wants their freakin' tax revenue and have proven they don't care what you think about government waste, too big too fail, wars in Iraq and Afghanistan for no good fkn reason, or any other of the stupid shortsighted sht they are all too often guilty of themselves. They want to control everything including your checkbook and what you put in your body despite all of the lost lives, innocent and otherwise. They don't care. Money is king and as long as they know it is out there for them to grab hold of, rest assured, they will find a way to get it.
    +1 so glad im a brit haha
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Pro
    i have cashed out at carbon, it was smooth

Banned
    fck carbom, viva F T P .

Private
    hopw long does it take to get the money when you trade in your points fo carbon money

I'm glad there are good players here who cash out. I'm new and its good to have experienced players here. I'm reading poker books so I hope to catch you guys at the tables and good luck!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123