Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61662.61

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Homobaconstrips View Post
    all they did was change look and they had all these problems just wait till they change their software
    People dont realize the mass overhaul this was. These completely redid everything. They got rid of the 5.0 completely from there servers. The servers they had were not able to withstand 6.0 it was just a complete mess but it always is for any site that is going through this mass change. Overall looks like its running fine now for awhile and the whole software looks great to multitable.

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    I read that Lock Poker had a lot to do with previous updates so Merge had to change software to avoid a lawsuit from Lock Poker.
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

Experienced Member
    some things are really missing, like its hard now to click history when you are playing in the game. and you dont see the previous hand, maybe its just me but i dont think so. its very slow in terms of that, i like a lot of the other things and if this was a new site and not carbon it would be a great site. people are just slow in change but once they forget the old version, people will like it. it just takes some time. but i do hope they add some things soon.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima191 View Post
    I read that Lock Poker had a lot to do with previous updates so Merge had to change software to avoid a lawsuit from Lock Poker.
    please post that article if you can find it...

I find that absolutely absurd and very unlikely... First off non of the skins own the software... The software is run and maintain by MERGE. Lock left Merge therefore has no say in any software or anything.

I think Merge was trying to push this update a little to soon and freaked a lot when they found out Lock was leaving. Merge had this update plan way before they knew lock was planning on leaving.

it;'s working bad last few days

It's not luck

client keeps closing unexpectedly and i receive this message. maybe you guys can help cause carbon damn sure cant respond.

Jet_runtime has detected a unrecoverable error please contact vendor of application (like they can respond) extra info saved in "jet_err_940.txt file.

this is spanish to me. i have flash, java , etc all the above so i dunno wtf is wrong.

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Its begginiinng to grow on me.

Bagoftrix: your gonna have to reinstall it. if that doesnt owrk, you may have to restorec omputer to an earlier date

Good link,Thanks Mac.......

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345