Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpettit2 View Post
    ... Honestly its better than anything UB/AP was able to put together as software...
    I kinda liked the superuser feature UB had ... jk

ya but wait until Carbon 6.1.....

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpettit2 View Post
    *****CarbonPoker Version 6.0 Software - Coming in June!****NEWEST PICS ON POST #71*** - Carbon Poker - Internet Poker Sponsored Support

What are some of the new features for 6.0?

Filters - The 6.0 client will now have two dedicated ways to filter the game list to your liking.

New Search Field - We will be implementing a new search field in the new 6.0 client that will allow players to search a number of new variables. Some of these new options include searching specific table names, tournaments and tournament ID's, player nicknames, player tags and even player notes you have created.

Game List Expanders - 6.0 will now offer players the ability their game selection from the game list.

Timezones - The new 6.0 software will give players the ability to set their local timezon as appose to using the client server time.

Table Stats - 6.0 will now feature a dedicated window just for table stats.

New Tournament Lobby - A detailed tournament lobby page will be available for every tournament in the client with new 6.0 software.

Tiling & Cascading Tables - Both view modes will be available for laying out your multiple tables.

Custom Player Boxes - 6.0 will give you the ability to fully customize the display of any player box at the table.

Table Resizing - With this new feature you will have full control over the scaling of important information by either increasing or decreasing the table size.
    For a full breakdown of all of features the CarbonPoker 6.0 software will have, including additional information, value of the software and screenshots of the feautures, click here.

We apologize for any inconvenience regarding the downtime starting @ 02:00 server time on Tuesday, June 5th. We are very excited about this launch, wish you good luck at the tables and know you will enjoy the new features.
    Wow , sounds like a nice upgrade. They have needed some upgrading for some time now. Glad they finally realized it.

#NiggasInParis

looks the same if you ask me and who cares about the looks anyways .........................

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Sweet maybe Carbon will take it easy on me now lol !!

PokerOwned God
    Looks like some nice upgrades to their software

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i am liking sound of this looking forward to new carbon update wud b even more fun but best wud b if they just added more emoticons!

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    God it's like they looked at the old full tilt and asked themselves "How can we imitate this awesomeness"? Anyways I think i will like this.
    "Power is my mistress. I have worked too hard at her conquest to allow anyone to take her away from me." - Napoléon Bonaparte

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Have to check it out when I get home from work. Sounds pretty cool to me.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

PokerOwned God
    yeah carbon 6.0 is something everyone want to see, the question is will any see anytime soon

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast