Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63808.53

Thread: Carbon P2P

Carbon P2P

Do you think when Carbon is done getting rid of all the extra skins they might bring back p2p? I understand they were probably worried about it being abused and losing rake to other skins, but at the same time when that becomes less of an issue, it takes some of the pressure off their cashier. People can trade and won't try and make withdrawals as much if they can take off a few dollars here and there. Just a thought, even if it's mostly wishful thinking.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i don't see how p2p has anything to do with losing rake to other skins. You could only do p2p to other carbon accounts (or aced which is owned by carbon). You could never transfer to other skins from carbon. Maybe i'm missing something?

i wish it woild comeback too, has ruined playing there for me but i dont think they have any plans to bring it back anytime soon for now, from what i,ve read....

i think it had to do with legal issues.

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    I think they should bring it back. Maybe with some stipulations of course, like 5 minimum and 100 dollars maximum transfer. Is it me or has their traffic been down since they did away with P2P?
    Good Luck On and Off The Felt
    Utilize The Block Chain because the future depends on it!

They will not bring it back....it is a form of money laundering...they don't want to run into the same problems as fulltilt did....But they wont last forever without it....the US just needs to quit being money hungry bitches trying to tax money that was already taxed.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiseWinPotFold View Post
    I think they should bring it back. Maybe with some stipulations of course, like 5 minimum and 100 dollars maximum transfer. Is it me or has their traffic been down since they did away with P2P?
    traffic hasn't dropped much but it has dropped....and will continue to drop if they don't figure something out

It's kind of like a freeway, you closed all roads for big rigs but you still have passenger cars and trucks still traveling.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Pro
    it would make life a lot easier.....i need to do a transfer and get money on another site but this makes it very hard to do