Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

carbon odds calculator

this is probably an old issue, but it is new to me - does anyone here use the carbon odds calculator. if so, do you do well with it. i have never used one, but am ready to try.

Actually, when I bother to turn it on, it does give me useful info. But it's kind of a pain in the ass when you have more than one table open
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

i have actually used it a few times but havent really seen to big of a change in the results when im using it .although i like to play alot of mtt's and think that im better off without it because of the way people adjust in different stages in the tourney.cash games it really helps.

Experienced Member
    i find it pretty convenient, especially being a PLO cash game player. a lot hard to do odds in your head when each player has four cards.

Parlay Champion
    Ive started using the odds calculator for bout a week now. Only about 500 hands played on it so far so its not a complete survey of the players but its a good start. Around a 1000 hands you get a pretty strong idea what kinda player that person is. I mostly play Holdem Sngs or Mtts. I find it useful with the HUD and stats showing and I minimize to whats shown on the Hud so it doesnt cloud up the table and im not overwhelmed with info. It does help with finding a loose goose or a tight rock kinda player.

PokerOwned Pro
    Are you guys talking about a program like pokertracker and holdem manager or is this a built in feature in carbon/aced etc?

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by thepokerkid View Post
    Ive started using the odds calculator for bout a week now. Only about 500 hands played on it so far so its not a complete survey of the players but its a good start. Around a 1000 hands you get a pretty strong idea what kinda player that person is. I mostly play Holdem Sngs or Mtts. I find it useful with the HUD and stats showing and I minimize to whats shown on the Hud so it doesnt cloud up the table and im not overwhelmed with info. It does help with finding a loose goose or a tight rock kinda player.
    this is a tracker - i think the others are talking just a calc -

i do love the trackers though - too bad not one for blackchip

Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    Actually, when I bother to turn it on, it does give me useful info. But it's kind of a pain in the ass when you have more than one table open
    If you are referencing the big bulky box underneath your tables, you can go to views and switch it to mini. It will then reduce the size to smaller than a paperclip, and go to the top of your table. I find this tool very helpful as a basic HUD. I never use the calculator function though. I wish the HUD had better/more concise stats, but I will have to wait to get PokerTracker or HEM. Knowing a players VPIP or 3bet% is very helpful.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I've never tried to use the calculator before. I should really try and study it and how it works and all. need to start doing more to improve my game.