Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

carbon (merge) .27 sng's

Just saw these and thought they were a great way to use vip pts. I played 5 total (2 on poker host and 3 on carbon) using my vip's and won 3 1.10 coupons (2 carbon, 1 ph). Then realized they don't work for 1.10 sngs, which take coupons so i thought they would, and only tournament that is 1.10 and takes coupons is the tops events, at least there are 2 so i can use both coupons, but sucks they don't let you use them for any 1.10 buyin, don't understand why they limit your use of them. No pt in playing anymore, unless i try for 2nd (.40).

PokerOwned God
    That sucks. I've been fooled by Carbon before myself and it is a bit annoying.

Thanks for the info,, I played 1 and got .40 cents....for second..
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Thanks or the information. I thought about playing these for the $1.10 coupons but I guess it is not really worth it if you can only use them for tournaments.

Banned
    These sngs were only put up as sattys into TOPS events most likely.

Banned
    I'm going to play these for coupons for the simple fact, I plan on actually playing those events and have spare vip points anyway.

thx for info madjek

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle

I wished carbon would let us use our points for the .11 bumblebee rooms still.
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar

Carbon $1.10 tournament coupan help please..

Ok so i was checking to see if i had any PO freeroll coupons on Carbon and noticed I have a 1.10 coupon i played a few of the .27 sng's for the Tops 1.10 Coupons, is it really only the Tops games that will allow the coupon or am I missing something, I assumed I could use it in any 1.10 tourny... i woulda e-mailed carbon but figure u guys might give faster reply

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i already made a thread about this, lol. I figured out after getting 3rd coupon, what a waste. ONly 2 tourneys you can use for.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast