Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64468.26

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

Carbon , how does it run

So I am curiouos how Carbon lets US players play. Are they not going to be shutdown. How are the cashouts. I was a regular at pokersatrs and and curious whats up with Carbon ty.

Not sure but I know Carbon is owned by Doyle Brunson and his son, Todd Brunson. They are reliable thus far. Ill have to look into that though im not sure about the US thing.

PokerOwned Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by donaldmega View Post
    Not sure but I know Carbon is owned by Doyle Brunson and his son, Todd Brunson. They are reliable thus far. Ill have to look into that though im not sure about the US thing.
    Where the hell did you find out Carbon is owned by Doyle Brunson and his son? I wonder why Doyle Brunson's site never appeared on the merge network then... after like 4 networks they joined. Also... from my understanding, there's no reason why merge, everleaf, cake, or any other poker sites that are U.S. friendly shouldn't by shut down at some point. Maybe they are just too small for the DOJ to care about, but merge is growing, and I hope my cashout is processed before that happens! As long as they are paying U.S. players, they are somehow breaking our dumb laws.

Corporal
    I've been a player at carbon (well, pdc poker... but same thing) for years now... and I always get my cash out checks no problem. but I tried opening a new acct at carbon and ir said they don't accept US players at this time? so i'm guessing they're just letting the ones play that signed up before and not taking new players from Us or??

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by donaldmega View Post
    that was more clever then a Doyle is dead rumor

Private
    I like Carbon Poker, it is OK for me. Always liked it.

Experienced Member
    Poker is poker anywhere you play, in my opinion.

Banned
    I think Carbon is pretty good. I like the layout too.

Corporal
    What do you mean how does it run? It runs good.

PokerOwned Moderator
    Just doing my regular full tilt search on google-news, I read several articles saying that there is going to be a second major sweep of gambling sites by the DOJ and that merge is definitely on that list. I, on the other hand, am not scared because I don't see a reason why all poker sites weren't shut down already. And, if it happens, it happens. Also, as far as stability, I've been playing on both merge and everleaf, and last night, I got disconnected at least 20 times. Both clients (Hero and Minted Poker) seemed to connect almost as fast as I got my connection back, which is great. Cake on the other hand would either lag really bad or crash. Ignoring the fear that U.S. may be banned from merge since this is beyond our control, playing on any of merge's skins is the best place for american players to play, hands down. The only reason why your #1 choice may not be merge is if you happen to play better against the pool of cash players at a certain site. Some sites might have a larger percentage of donks. Determining that requires some homework

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast