Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63355.4

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Carbon has eliminted the 11-cent hyperturbo sngs

OK, so I despise hyperturbos because they are just like playing bingo, but sometimes when I only have 10 minutes to play, I don't mind playing bingo, and 11 cents isn't much to risk on bingo. So now the smallest micro on the site at all is $1.10.
    Just wonder what the rationale is - I can't believe they were losing money on them, right?

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    nope they still have 26 cent hyper turbos. But I also did notice the 11 cent ones were missing this morning. I used to donk around in them from time to time and drive people nuts that were on their last 11 cents lolz.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    i still see players playing the 11 cent turbos! i used to play them long ago just for fun also!! most definitely a quick game!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    No more freerolls, no more micro stake superturbos. They raised their minimum deposit amount and have a new deposit processor that doesn't work for any of my debit cards. What's next? I'll bet they will have an .eu after their web address. "it's the end of the world as we know it". R.E.M. - It's The End Of The World - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyDeepStacks View Post
    nope they still have 26 cent hyper turbos. But I also did notice the 11 cent ones were missing this morning. I used to donk around in them from time to time and drive people nuts that were on their last 11 cents lolz.
    no 26-centers in my listing and I have it set to show all. But I haven't seen 26-cent hypertubos for months now. Is it a function of where you live? that would be odd

Addition: not about where you live. Johnny lives just down the road from me (I'm in Burlington NC)

Yeah, I was a little disappointed when I saw that this morning. I like playing them just to pass the time while I drink my morning coffee.

Banned
    I use to play these games sad to here they r gone...........................................

LLB King
    Carbon only wants hi rollers playing on their site, they can care less about the little guys.

PokerOwned Veteran
    While we are complaining about Carbon. I hate that all tournaments now have a reentery option. A few are OK but not every one. I avoid reentery games because there they are full of guys pushing every hand trying to double up and then just rebuying if they get knocked out.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yeah, I noticed that today as well. I used to use my VIP points to play them and pad the bankroll pennies at a time without risking anything. It sucks that they are gone, but it does look like Carbon is doing what Black Chip did and is shying away from super micro stakes. Probably just to increase their take. At least BCP started the On Demand stuff to keep some micro and Fr play going. I wonder what's next for their "adjustments".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast