Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Carbon glitch

Carbon glitch

Playing the $1 turbo last night I folded my cards the next player went all in player after that folds and then 2 more all ins, next thing I have my cards back with the option to call the all ins or fold and so does another person who already folded. Has anyone else witnessed anything like this on carbon before?

PokerOwned God
    Haven't seen that before. Did it happen again?

That's so different. I'd email Carbon's support, with the hand number so the can fix the issue so it doesn't mess something up in the future.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I do not play on carbon, this was one time?

PokerOwned God
    no never saw that but sounds fishy to me

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Never saw that before. What were the other players saying?

I had that happen once when I was playing. I emailed support and they said it had been fixed. I guess not.

PokerOwned God
    i had something similar to that happen before but then when i called it showed my cards in the showdown but i didnt win anything so i think my hand didnt count..

PokerOwned God
    but to be honest po client had two glitches on me before.. i screen shot them and made a thread awhile back.. i had king of spades and there was a king of spades...

this was before i knew how to screen shot (in which i still havent fully figured it out) so the screen shot is small but you can see it lol

Seasoned Veteran
    Remember it is poker SOFTWARE. There is no software on the face of the planet that does not have/never experiences glitches. There are too many variables, with differing systems and programs installed on said systems and services running to not have problems. With that said, I would not expect to see this kind of issue on a regular basis. Chances are Carbon does not know how to fix the issue if it only occurs in a minimal percentage of clients a minimal amount of time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast