Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar

carbon FR time change

I noticed todays games start an hour late. Does anyone know if this is for good, or just because of going to daylight savings time. TY for any info!

another thread on this really...people cant do searches or just pm zab/mod :|
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    well THANKS for no answer, really! Do you lose money for every thread started? so sorry, jerk.

PokerOwned Pro
    yes he is a jerk and the answer is because of daylight savings time and will be until next time change

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    another thread on this really...people cant do searches or just pm zab/mod :|
    why are you such an unhappy guy i think you should get away from computer a little during day maybe it will help

I like the new times

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    he is unhappy because he wasnt breast feed and he was beaten as a child...oops sorry I meant to say that is his way of saying I like and respect you...gl all

PokerOwned Demi-God
    The guy is an idiot, plain and simple. I can't even imagine how it'd feel if I met him in person. But as for the time, carbon never changes their times so you have to adjust to their schedule. I dont think other sites change their times either. I remember Pokerstars changes their tournament start time on the Sunday by half an hour or something, but that was years ago. Times won't change unless Zab changes them.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by wwwrungood View Post
    The guy is an idiot, plain and simple. I can't even imagine how it'd feel if I met him in person. But as for the time, carbon never changes their times so you have to adjust to their schedule. I dont think other sites change their times either. I remember Pokerstars changes their tournament start time on the Sunday by half an hour or something, but that was years ago. Times won't change unless Zab changes them.
    The tourney is 24 hrs from its predecessor the problem is that I only had 23 hours on Sunday.

So your both right?

Zab
    Tourney times will be back to normal tomorrow
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast