Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

Carbon does not accept players from KY

Does anyone know why I cannot play on carbon because I live in kentucky? Or does someone know a trick to get around it?

Quote Originally Posted by upser View Post
    Does anyone know why I cannot play on carbon because I live in kentucky? Or does someone know a trick to get around it?
    Try moving to another state.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    Thats messed up because a few years ago I was in KY at Fort Knox for a year. I could use carbon just fine no problems.

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

You guys have internet in Kentucky?

Quote Originally Posted by jayyy27 View Post
    Thats messed up because a few years ago I was in KY at Fort Knox for a year. I could use carbon just fine no problems.
    Did Carbon have a KY address for you on file? If not, that's why you were able to keep playing.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I thought all US players was allowed at Carbon poker. Maybe Kentucky banned its players during black Friday.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by don7238 View Post
    I thought all US players was allowed at Carbon poker. Maybe Kentucky banned its players during black Friday.
    Merge/Carbon bans several states from playing online poker including Kentucky. (The reason sites banned Kentucky was the States 2008 lawsuit and seizure of 141 gambling domain names)

There is a set of US States that are known as 'restricted States' and you will find it harder to play online poker from these States. In the past few years, Maryland, New York and Washington State have been the toughest to play from. For instance, from Maryland, currently you are not allowed to play on any US-facing online poker site. From Washington State you are only allowed to play on Revolution Network.

Here are a list of restricted States:

Maryland
    Washington
    Kentucky
    Louisiana
    Missouri
    New Jersey
    New York
    Utah
    Washington D.C.

If you are from these locales you can find which sites allow you to play from this actively updated post.

Where can US players play?
    Last edited by WECpoker; 11-18-2013 at 02:21 AM.

Crazy... I don't understand how what kind of lubricant you use should impact whether or not you can play on a site

TON is Gone.
    Strange. KY can get you into most anything.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

TON is Gone.
    Damit hops!!!
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast