Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro

Carbon Check Withdrawals

Since I started a Lock Poker withdrawal thread and updating it on my progress, I figured to do the same with carbon.

August 6th - Check Requested
    August 13th - Transaction Approved

I am still waiting to receive check in the mail and will update. Everyone on 2+2 have been saying it takes about 3 weeks to get approved. I don't know what I did to get approved within a week though. Maybe because I had verified my account?

BTW Carbon currently charges $15 per check fee, which isn't that bad compared to other sites. Also minimum withdrawal on the site is $100, which is also the lowest I have seen.

PokerOwned Pro
    BTW I forgot to mention the fee comes out of the check. For example if you take out $100, there is a fee of $15, so your check will be a total of $85. Just some other information to know. I know that other poker sites in the past (UB, Absolute, FTP and Pokerstars) charged the fee from your account not the withdrawal amount.

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    My last Carbon withdrawal was the fastest I ever receive a check from them. Took 3 days to get approve and 4 more days to receive a Canadian check. Exactly a week. Usually it would take 3-4 weeks to get approve and another 1-3 weeks to receive the check. Carbon must be caught up with everything.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by bishking View Post
    My last Carbon withdrawal was the fastest I ever receive a check from them. Took 3 days to get approve and 4 more days to receive a Canadian check. Exactly a week. Usually it would take 3-4 weeks to get approve and another 1-3 weeks to receive the check. Carbon must be caught up with everything.
    Did you have a verified account at the time of this withdrawal?

never deposited never will never cashed out never will

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    Best of luck on your cash out, hope you get your money!

whats the min that needs to be in your poker account to with drawl?

www.legitgptsites.com

Elite PokerOwned Member
    very good data to know when to withdraw funds by

PokerOwned Demi-God
    It usually takes less than a week to get it approved. I remember before it used to approve on Tuesdays and Thursdays or some combinations of days like that. Its usually 3 weeks to get the check if you're not mistaken by the 2+2 people. And yea, hate the fee. Before the start of their new tier system, you could be on a higher tier and have less fees. Havent checked out that works now since I believe everyone starts the month new right?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    good luck on getting your money. locks month changed so the history is gone and does not show my pending withdraw and more

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast