Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Carbon check

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    i cancelled my withdrawl that had been pending for 2 and a half weeks and blew my earning s after i busted out of the 100k guaranteed that i sattelitted into...FML and Carbon's shitty support staff

PokerOwned God
    is it legal for us players to play on carbon poker?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    sure you get that deposit, I do not take the risk of not complying, they will lose players if so

Why dont you do the Click2Pay (bankwire) option?

btw wagon ur pm box is full, empty that shiz yo lol

i dont know buti have heard click2 pay is the WORRST and my o ther forum had artlcles a about them i think tooo.... i thought wagon got 2nd check a while back and it was good now,, well i hope it was anywayssssss GL

Banned
    I would really like to take carbon alot more serious if i know there actually paying out usa ppl

Banned
    What are the cashout options for USA? How many ppl have actually recieved a cashout from carbon in the last month from USA?

For as I can tell, check is only way,,, I got a check from Carbon 16 days and deposited it,,,, so far it hasn't bounced.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

glad to hear ur 2nd check from carbon got resolved and they made it good now wagon) I HOPE they paid u ba ck the bounced check fee u said u had to pay ur bank too, I Hvae friend happend to at same time as u with other merge site, HERO poker,,,, but they gave him the bounced check fee, back into his poker acct tho toooo SO GL TO U TOOOO

PokerOwned Master
    I love the 'Check withdrawals attract a 15.00 USD processing fee' wording on Carbon. I know when I try to withdraw funds from my sportsbetting sites, it is about triple the price. I hope poker sites do not go the way of the sportsbetting sites, using getting your money back as a chance to charge an arm and a leg.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast