Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64157.08

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Carbon cheat software?

Last week someone told me there is a program out for Carbon that tells you all the cards (board and hands) before they have been played. Can anyone confirm this? Recently I have been noticing a lot of terribly bad hands get shoved PF and draw the nuts whether it be some weird boat, flush or strt.

Just curious if the rumors are true.

Its not true, but a bunch of ppl that suck at poker are going to come in here and tell you it is.

PokerOwned Pro
    If this were true it wouldn't be well know because frankly.... why would you share such software if you could do this and not be detected?

If it was detectable maybe you would sell it or "lease" it to someone but then you would probably hear about it.

Not too sure those are just my thoughts.

pooffy works for them...dont believe a word she says ..........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I'm with you AA, but was told that it is a program for purchase. I Googled it but wasn't able to find anything other than PT3 and such.

...FYI, I'm not asking about it in order to acquire it, only to know if I shouldn't play on Carbon anymore.

I doubt that this is true, if it was i'm sure whomever had it wouldn't waist it on small games.

PokerOwned Veteran
    lol i agree with you here, its crybabys who take a bad beat or play a crap hand and loose that make this shit up , if it was real the site would be shut down

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    Its not true, but a bunch of ppl that suck at poker are going to come in here and tell you it is.
    its true

I don't think the software is out there.... but even if it was do you think someone is really going to come right out and say yeah I have that and I use it all the time!

Banned
    Funny, I think they have the same program for SWC. People on that site have amazing intuition. I saw a guy call and all in for two thirds of his stack with ten 4 off and flop trip fours. Then he folded to a half a blind raise the very next hand.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast