Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63808.53

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

Is carbon the best?

I have played on most of the poker clients that allow u.s. players, I really like bovada, and I will play on acr or bcp with money I get from this site but I don't like it enough to deposit.
    Besides Bovada, I have heard that carbon is one of the best sites out there, but they won't let me in bc I live in KY. I have a buddy who will let me use his debit card and address to make an account and deposit, but I have to give him 20% of my winnings if I cashout. I totally trust him so that is no big deal. I am just wondering if anybody knows if there is any way I could get caught doing this or is it even worth it?
    As much feedback as possible would be greatly appreciated.

PokerOwned God
    i think carbon is legit. i havent cashed out before but i hear it takes a month

Experienced Member
    i think its between BCP and carbon. but bovada is by far the softest

PokerOwned Veteran
    Carbon has been running for over a decade. I remember first starting on this site when I first started playing. It has always been a place to play with friendly players and cool graphics. It is a intimate room and provide a good place to play for US players after Black Friday.

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Depends on where you like to play really. They all have things about them I like and things I dont like.

I dont know i really miss fulltilt poker man i love that site but carbon ok i guess.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I started to like Bovada! I just requested a payout, So we will see if i still Love it lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Carbon is a pretty good site though! I have cashed out there a few times with tollerable wait times!

Experienced Member
    Depends on the person. I use to grind the sunday tourneys on Carbon, including the bigger buyins, and i will say the competition has gotten ridiculous. Ive been told Bovada is a bit softer, and there is no way to track a player. I think the fact you can not be tracked is a huge advantage to the every day grinder.

Seasoned Veteran
    I like carbon a lot. I dont see as much BS as I do on bovada

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast