Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66451.89

Carbon/Aced recent update

I read through their list of the things they "upgraded" last night, and one got my attention more than others:

"- Improved tournament table balancing"

I wonder if they finally fixed it so you won't get dealt until the button passes you. I'm sure it's happened to others, where you get moved into the big blind, then moved again and into another big blind. The worst I've had was 5 blinds (big and small) in 6 hands. 1st table - in the big blind - get moved onto 2nd table directly into the big blind, then dealt the small blind - after those 2 hands get moved again to a 3rd table right into into the big blind again.

This is the only site of the ones I play that does this, and I for one hope it's fixed.

What's your worst table move stories?
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

i agree Mich, its happened a few times late in a tourney short stacked in a blind than get moved to another table and wth in the blinds again.. but than again ive been short stacked in a tourney about to get blinded and than moved to another table in middle position. i think it all balances out 3+ blinds in a row is bs ya i hope its fixed too
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Seasoned Veteran
    do we prefer carbon over ACR,BCP,and TRUE POKER?

Well, after several games, I see no discernable changes. You can still get moved right into the BB, instead of dealing you in after the button passes.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Banned
    agreed

PokerOwned Master
    Does anybody know why carbon won't let players from Kentucky play? or if there is a way around it? I thought about using my buddies name and address but don't know if it will work