Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63614.64

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Carbon Account Verification

Well I decided to go ahead and try and verify my account. I've been dreading doing it because I know it isn't going to go well. 1. I opened the account 4 years ago and any bank accounts/credit cards I used to deposit are closed now. 2. I got married 6 months ago so my name has changed from the one I opened the account under. 3. I live in Missouri, but I've moved to a different address, so when I tried to update my address it wouldn't let me select Missouri as a state for my address.

My passport is still under my maiden name, and I have a credit card statement for my maiden name from a couple months, so I'm trying to get by with verifying under my maiden name. 1 and 3 are definitely still issues.

Next step will be to try and get verified on hero... that will be a little trickier since they don't accept Missouri players, so I signed up under my mom's address in Nevada. At least I signed up for Hero under my married name. Hopefully I'll be moving out of Missouri in the next year, so I may just have to let that money sit until I move.

If I can't get verified it may be the end of my poker days...

Survey Master
    wouldnt it be easier to open a new account in spouses name? then have them send in necessary documents

i am sure it will all work out just will take a decent amount of time

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Souns like you will have a while to wait with issues like that. But at least it will eventually get done, if you don't mind the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    wouldnt it be easier to open a new account in spouses name? then have them send in necessary documents
    Do not do this^^^

Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    Well I decided to go ahead and try and verify my account. I've been dreading doing it because I know it isn't going to go well. 1. I opened the account 4 years ago and any bank accounts/credit cards I used to deposit are closed now. 2. I got married 6 months ago so my name has changed from the one I opened the account under. 3. I live in Missouri, but I've moved to a different address, so when I tried to update my address it wouldn't let me select Missouri as a state for my address.

My passport is still under my maiden name, and I have a credit card statement for my maiden name from a couple months, so I'm trying to get by with verifying under my maiden name. 1 and 3 are definitely still issues.

Next step will be to try and get verified on hero... that will be a little trickier since they don't accept Missouri players, so I signed up under my mom's address in Nevada. At least I signed up for Hero under my married name. Hopefully I'll be moving out of Missouri in the next year, so I may just have to let that money sit until I move.

If I can't get verified it may be the end of my poker days...
    go to 2+2 and there is a thread on account verification.post to carbon chris or carbon ryan they are very good about helping out the players for carbon at least I dont play anywhere else so Im not sure about the other sites.But try it out Im sure they will point you in thr right direction. Just make sure you leave a detailed post.

wow now that sounds like a real problem lol have never even thought of something like this, very interesting indeed.. the answers you see are ^^^^ above LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by trudizzle View Post
    go to 2+2 and there is a thread on account verification.post to carbon chris or carbon ryan they are very good about helping out the players for carbon at least I dont play anywhere else so Im not sure about the other sites.But try it out Im sure they will point you in thr right direction. Just make sure you leave a detailed post.
    Thanks, I'll try that!

PokerOwned God
    lots of craziness..

i hate how complicated the sites make it...

Quote Originally Posted by pikeboy412 View Post
    lots of craziness..

i hate how complicated the sites make it...
    As they should tho. its in our best interest to have to jump thru hoops, just not in this case
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast