Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63385.2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bovada Freeroll

PokerOwned Demi-God

Bovada Freeroll

Bovada is the best US online poker site. But bovada doesn't have to many freerolls at their site. By adding another freeroll and raising the prize pool would make people at this forum feel better. I think we should ask Zab about this.

PokerOwned Veteran
    yea they need to add some mtt free rolls so we can see each other on the felt

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    aLL THIS HAS BEEN SAID BEFORE
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

PokerOwned Master
    It has been said before but usually if you keep saying something about it there might be something done about it. I think we should have more FR at Bovada. Just started building a BR there and could use some more free money. Good idea Zab think about it.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea that would be awesome! They really dont have any freerolls, besides the PO 1!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisdione View Post
    It has been said before but usually if you keep saying something about it there might be something done about it. I think we should have more FR at Bovada. Just started building a BR there and could use some more free money. Good idea Zab think about it.
    It's been said before, and it was determined (I gather) that there just wasn't enough interest. Just because there might be a few vocal people in favor of it, if the interest isn't there, then Zab can't yield anything from it.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Seasoned Veteran
    I think he can only add what they allow him too, they have very few true freerolls and the ones they do require poker points. They are becoming the US leader as far as traffic as their cash game traffic has grown 60 percent over the last year and they are the industry leader in cashouts in the US.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Bovada is the best US online poker site. But bovada doesn't have to many freerolls at their site.

PokerOwned Veteran
    got damn, i keep busting out on this one or forgetting to register. Lol

I wish we had a larger prize pool, even if meant going up a little on the amount of points to enter.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast