Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70769.27

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: carbon

bad beats...ugh...on river seemingly more for sure on carbon but i prefer to play there or at least merge gaming anyway....i like the options of the software most i suppose....the rest just dont seem right to me...
    "Best way to win a tournament is act like you know what your doing......FOLD that garbage"

carbonhas the nice freerolls.....deff like playingthemtoo easy...icash allthe time!

Seasoned Veteran
    Geez, Carbon , I haven't been able to winner there , in like forever, I think that good player , true OC , whp lasted posted , has something to do about it , sto calling my AA with JJ and winning....lol.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Carbon is a good site to play on for US players since we have limited choices. The tournies though last forever and traffic is medium.

PokerOwned Master
    I have grown to hate carbon no matter what anyone says. It is way too obvious their RNG sucks ass.

Experienced Member
    I find there is more game selection on Carbon and the fact is the bad beats happen everywhere. My last tourney there I was basically on the bubble and limped in with ten jack of diamonds. The flush came on the turn and of course I pushed. I was called and the other guy turned over the ace high flush. The queen was on the board too, so the only way he could have beat me was with either the king or ace of diamonds and another diamonds. A very unlikely scenario, but it happens, all the time. Like they say - that's poker. Carbons interface is good once you get used to it.

Seasoned Veteran
    Nice to see I sign up and enter free roll at carbon to be kicked off in 6th place! They disabled my account during play and will not respond!!

Seasoned Veteran
    merge is just like any site around just different promos bad beats everywhere even live acr/bcp/truepoker are good sites as well

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I wish Carbon still had there frerrolls!! It sucked when they took those away!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Thank God Pokerowned still has freerolls on Carbon!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12