Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Corporal
    Russians LOL... that's poker and we can't do anything

Master Sergeant
    No your more than likely play wrong. Just quit playing for awhile analyze how you played the hands.

everyones saying the same i think... STOP PLAYING IF URE ON LOSING STREAK

PokerOwned Moderator
    I could never sustain a bankroll on FTP and Stars. That's why I liked Cake poker the best. For some reason, the suckouts seemed fair. Then when sites started pulling back from the U.S., I felt like the suckouts were more. Some people may think that because of the lower business, online poker may be semi-rigged, and it makes sense. Also some people think after a withdrawal, you become a losing player because sites want you to keep all your money in them so they can make the most money out of you. I choose not to believe this, but at the same time, it makes sense, and I wouldn't be surprised. First time in Full Tilt, I dropped 700 bucks, and quit. I noticed lots of people pushing on a gutshot straight that needed a 5, and more than 60% of the time, they hit. I moved to the cake network, and made 3k. Right now, I'm playing on merge, and I love it. I love how they show you the odds, and I'm getting what I'm expecting to get.

Banned
    I feel lik this bad beat will never end i lose with AA on rive to a donk hand how the F*

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011