Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $279,962

BTC Rate: $9186.15

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Cool Cake Poker Version 1.152

I'm sticking this up at the top for those who are having any issues downloading Cake version 2.0. I had the same problem and after several e-mails finally got a link to this version of the Cake software.

Also, Cake's support team seems pretty responsive. I highly suggest giving them a shot before you download this version of Cake, but if you are too lazy or something then try this out

If you all are having problems getting Cake 2.0 to start up, give this one a shot. It is version 1 and should hopefully go for you:

http://client.ckpnetwork.com/Downloa...x?AppName=Cake

Good luck out there!

gefishy
    Last edited by gefishy; 08-08-2011 at 11:33 PM.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Veteran
    is the old one any faster than 2,0 i cant do anything else when i have 2.0 open
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    cake poker software is pretty bad...i am sure their cashout policy is better than merge though. whose isn't?

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by jcolee2 View Post
    ...i am sure their cashout policy is better than merge though. whose isn't?
    FTP, UB, and AP are the first three that come to mind....

Elite PokerOwned Member
    There are several software that are very bad, and some not so safe, be careful

I do not like the Cake software very much, too darkish for me the background of the poker client.

yup its the atmosphere of it that i dont like.

PokerOwned Veteran
    never like it but get accustom to it after playing for a while

PokerOwned Veteran
    also the the new cake 2.0 gives alot of trouble when registered into password tournaments.

I have 2.0,,, seems to work for me ok,,,,good thing, I don't care for Cake at all,,, if it was prob,,,adios
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast