Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65083.16

Seasoned Veteran

Cake Poker Gold Cards

Can anyone explain to me what the gold cards on cake poker are for? I just started playing there and i have a couple and i'm not sure what to do with them lol.

i have very simple solution, dont play cake

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sagiPOTM View Post
    i have very simple solution, dont play cake
    Lmao!!!

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by FeeedTheFisssh View Post
    Can anyone explain to me what the gold cards on cake poker are for? I just started playing there and i have a couple and i'm not sure what to do with them lol.
    mine collect dust ... they can be used for tourneys but I've never had the right one(s) or checked at the right time

PokerOwned Pro
    Forget the cards, coins, etc. and just make money.

You can use the gold cards for tournament buy-in's or auction them off on the exchange. I use them as an, end of the month supplement if it was a rough month. The coins are great little supplements. I usually use them to play the cash ups. I love em, you get them for free and they become cash. Tell me where that is a bad thing. Good Luck on Cake Network. I love it here!

Besides tournaments and auctioning them, once a year Cake has a match program. If you have the right combination of cards you can win money by turning them in. In general, it's rare you get a card higher than a 5 though. I have played at Cake for at least 5 years and only 2x have I gotten anything higher than a 5.