Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62147.4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

CabonW/U deposit option question

just have a quick question for anyone who has used W/U as a deposit option reently for Carbon (or any other site for that matter). in the past and now mostlikely, i prefer the old fashion way of using W/U, going to the outlet & filling out the form... since the forms have changed since i had last sent years back, does anyone know which 1 to us & how tofill it out properly to receivte credit. stupid question,but, rather be right than having to hunt funds down.

PokerOwned God
    Western Union is relatively expensive ... Prepaid credit/debit cards seem to be the route most people go.

start here if you are set on WU (check rates and FAQs) ... Money Transfer | Western Union

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    You can do on online or the form at a store near you. There is a fee though! I think the minimum deposit for carbon through W/U is 100 plus the 20 fee or something like that.

Yeah I would get one of the Metabank cards instead. The Netspend All-access Visa is reloadable via WU and it only costs $3.95 no matter how much you load. Also you can load it at some convience stores, locally here in NY you can load it at Cumberland Farms...see the Netspend site for other locations.
    Then there is the Upside card, also by Metabank, which you can load with the Greendot reload packs avaialable at a lot of different places. Believe the fee on those is $4.95.
    Both are cheaper then WU.

Seasoned Veteran
    I do prefer using my Metabank ppd card, unfortunately it has been declining site transactions for the past 2 weeks.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i prefer to use pa pal when possible .

Really you people are actully making deposits into a poker site yea thats a really good idea not

Experienced Member
    Paysafe card is the best option , i never been charged.

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Credit card is an option I used on Carbon. Lot more forms and hoops to jump through to get money off the site than on. Keep that in mind form wise.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yeah screw depositing I considered doing a really small dep just for all the freerolls thou

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast