Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cake v. Carbon

PokerOwned Veteren

Cake v. Carbon

I know Carbon has many more options plus more traffic, but all and all I feel Cake has less suckouts and bad beats. They obviously do happen on both, but at least I don't cringe on Cake when I have a much better hand preflop all in

Hard to say I was getting beaten up bad when I first started playing at Carbon, but now I have sort of figured out that their is a lot more loose aggressive and unskilled players playing the game so the chances up having a good hand beat is pretty high right now. Just have to note players and know that you aren't going to push people off their hand or bluff em now a days

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Veteran
    in that sort of game you could sit back wait for nutz and then push

PokerOwned Veteran
    i'm kinda the opposite any drawing hand on cake almost always hits it's like connecters have your pocket pair dominated preflop if that makes any sense lol

I used to hate Carbon but was forced to adjust afte Black Friday. I would say the players are pretty loose compared to what i was used to. I have not really ventured onto Cake outside of private games, and had no idea it had more traffic. I might hit the cash tables there this weekend.

Experienced Member
    how do the cashiers compare?

Private
    I think there is more fish on cake but there is better tournaments on carbon

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Carbon seems easier to navigate , however I have heard good things about Cake and signed up today, so i will be able to give some pros and cons

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooffyfooffy View Post
    I used to hate Carbon but was forced to adjust afte Black Friday. I would say the players are pretty loose compared to what i was used to. I have not really ventured onto Cake outside of private games, and had no idea it had more traffic. I might hit the cash tables there this weekend.
    Not as many games (less traffic... less variety)

Rake is worse ... 1/15th gets pulled vs 1/20th

Not saying don't play there ... just a heads up

Main thing i have against Cake is their $500 minimum to get a check,,,,It "SUCKS" !!!
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast