Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63958.76

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tex
    PokerOwned Master

Bovada poker affilate

Thinking about joining Bovada the only thing stopping me is every time I join a poker site I find out later I could of gotten into a nice private tourney by afillating myself to that site,then its to late because I have an account already .Does anyone know of any deals for Bovada.

check out the options here, good opportunities

Bankroll - PokerOwned Forums

PokerOwned Veteran
    Bovada pokerowned is awesome. Bovada is a spinoff of Bodog and it is great. The checks are a little sketchy but they are just fine.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I believe if you join through pokereowned you will get a bankroll boost promotion. There are other sites out there that offer freerolls or other incentives. I won't name them because we are on pokerowned and they are competitors.

also might check rake the rake site to see what their affiliation bonus is

PokerOwned Pro
    You should join through a rakeback site, if you give me your e-mail I can send you a referral link the one that I use. That way you will receive all the benefits that the rakeback site offers and i will receive a referral. Or i guess you could sign up rough this link : http://www.raketherake.com?refer=1097195
    BUT make sure you delete all your cookies/cache before downloding the poker room and visiting any www page.
    Last edited by NuGHuFFeR; 12-11-2013 at 03:24 PM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by emanontrader View Post
    Bovada pokerowned is awesome. Bovada is a spinoff of Bodog and it is great. The checks are a little sketchy but they are just fine.
    They are sketch but I have never had a problem depositing one.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Bovada is Bodog lmao. They had to move out of the US.

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    Bovada is one of my least favorite sites. I don't like the fact that everyone is numbered. I want names with the play.

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jayyy27 View Post
    Bovada is one of my least favorite sites. I don't like the fact that everyone is numbered. I want names with the play.
    Unfortunately, if you live in the US, and want to seriously play MTTs, it is fast becoming the only real option, unless you love 4 hr late registration bullshit, and half crappy software, and segregation of winning players, et al

Bovada is filling the MTT tables and making their guarantees, and offering a ton of tournys with 'real' money

I have wished for more than a year now that ACR/BCP would rise to the occassion, but they have such shitty management of the poker site, I am in giving-up mode.
    Last edited by WECpoker; 12-13-2013 at 05:16 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast