Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63238.69

Bovada PO Free Rolls are a BLAST !

The prizes might not be the biggest out their but playing the measly $20 Poker Owned Bovada Free Roll tourney tonight was one of the most fun & entertaining poker experiences I've had in a good while. I play everyday 7 days a weeks BTW. Looking forward to adding this game to my list every night!
    What about you all, where does PO free rolls compare with other forum free rolls or any other tourney/games?

PokerOwned Master
    Most other freerolls have many other members. Yes I would like more money but that means bigger fields and I like the smaller fields for a chance to make some money and start a bankroll.

PokerOwned Veteran
    The PO freerolls and earning the points necessary to get in them are easily the best on the internet. Bankroll earnings are also easier because you have fewer people playing. The level of play here is far below many other sites, so you have to dodge the landmines, but overall it's still the best around.

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    Better to build a bankroll with a little something that nothing most poker sites are getting rid of free rolls so private free rolls are like a golden egg
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

Seasoned Veteran
    I'm enjoying the Bovada freerolls. Seems like a good set of PO players go to the freerolls. Only one or two wild and crazy players...!