Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62940.08

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bovada help

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar

bovada help

I played at bodog for years, but havent played since it changed to bovada. Got an Email saying they put $95 in my account, so I downloaded it, dug up my password, and there it was! free $$$. ANYWAY as soon as I open up a cash table, the site freezes! any ideas how to fix this? thanks for any help

I had this same problem, I stopped trying to play and it somehow fixed itself months later when I went back.
    Good luck.

try a windows update make sure u have the right netframework and flash player, maybe a software reinstall or ur firewall settings. u may also see if u can log in from a different computer to help localize and troubleshoot the problem Also sometimes AVG will conflict with OLP sites Don't know if any of this will help but it is what I would do to start.

thanks, of course they gave me a 2 week time limit to play the cash, so Ill try anything!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Good luck. Love free money!!!!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wykydsceptre View Post
    I played at bodog for years, but havent played since it changed to bovada. Got an Email saying they put $95 in my account, so I downloaded it, dug up my password, and there it was! free $$$. ANYWAY as soon as I open up a cash table, the site freezes! any ideas how to fix this? thanks for any help
    i would uninstall and re download, also try closing all other programs and see if that helps, good luck

Quote Originally Posted by treeman69 View Post
    i would uninstall and re download, also try closing all other programs and see if that helps, good luck
    I did that, no luck. I finally called CS and she went through a list(nothing worked) only thing I can think of is what screwed poker sites up for me before. I have windows 7 64 bit. maybe XP mode can get me in!

PokerOwned God
    E-mail support I guess. Sorry, I don't play at bovada.

PokerOwned Veteran
    For some reason Bovada freezes up on me when I have more than 2 tables going and have internet explorer running. So to keep it from freezing I shut down explorer and open up opera or some other browser instead. Bovada and explorer just dont get along.

For some reason Bovada freezes up on me when I have more than 2 tables going and have internet explorer running. So to keep it from freezing I shut down explorer and open up opera or some other browser instead. Bovada and explorer just dont get along.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast