Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61112.28

Disconnected mid SNG for Maintenance Carbon

Carbon booted me off of 3 SNGs last night for maintenance. I asked when the funds would be returned to my account this morning and was told that i have to email them Game #s for them to take a look at it. How is this not automated? According to their site you get paid based on chip stack at the time of the disconnect. I guess we will see

and they ended up automatically giving it to me

Same here - disconnected after getting to the final 3 in a 9-seat SNG. They gave me (and I assume the other 2) my buy-in back plus 1/3 of the remaining buy-ins. I can live with that. It's more than I would have gotten if I had gone out in 3rd place, and I was 3rd chip stack at the time. First place might be pissed, but there was only about a 10% diff between our stacks, so it could easily have ended up with any one of us winning.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

PokerOwned Master
    Carbon has a lot of problems. I am not happy with them and there are many others. They are completely useless to me.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I like the carbon freerolls here, but I don't think I'll ever deposit on that site ;l