Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64444.72

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tex
    PokerOwned Master

Bovada cheap seats

Thinking about playing in the 100k cheap seats on Bovada .What I want to know is if I win a ticket to the semifinal and then the main event(wishful thinking) do I have to play the following sunday or can I play any Sunday.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i think you can save it for any sunday. dont quote me on thisd as i have never made it that far on the cheap seat.

just won one earlier

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    I got the first part done I play my best poker in sattelites

Seasoned Veteran
    I love the name of this but the % pay out keeps me from wanting to play ...and the lack of knowing if I am getting a seat to another satty or not...so ty for this post ..I can read up on others thoughts on it and possibly grow a likin to it.
    April 19, National Poker Day

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job online business

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Great post i must say and thanks for the information. Education is definitely a sticky subject. However, is still among the leading topics of our time. I appreciate your post and look forward to more. online business

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. online business

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you! online business

PokerOwned Demi-God
    It is extremely nice to see the greatest details presented in an easy and understanding manner. online business

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast