Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Thread: Bovada anyone?

Seasoned Veteran

Bovada anyone?

Just wondering if there are any Pokerowned players that play on Bovada. It is the only software that accepts US players that I haven't tried yet. How does it compare to Carbon and the others. Just wondering if its worth it for me to download. The problem I have with it is that there seems to be a lack of freerolls on there. Would like to check it out before I spend money on it.

Seasoned Veteran
    hello there. always happy to meet a fellow Bovada player. I play there more than any other site, although Carbon is coming onto my radar more and more.

the main thing for me was i love PLO but i also bet the horses and Bovada is good for both but now Carbon has a racebook too and they are now allowing bets up to the last minute on more racetracks.

it's true Bovada isn't big on the freerolls thing, however you can build a roll through freerolls hosted by forums like this one and i could name a few others.

if you ever get poker points going on there i would suggest playing the 200 pp buy in to the 7500 pts qualifier, its the best value and the best way to get a serious roll goin if you can cash deep. the anonymous thing is a drawback for many players but it also has its advantages. good luck in your quest

In general, I like the anonymous identities - there are times when I'd like to be able to make notes, but idiots identify themselves pretty early in each tourney, so it's not really that big of a deal.