Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bovada

Bovada

So I just downloaded the Bovada software and I am thinking about depositing there. I am sick of Merge and Cake. What does everyone think of this site?

I never have played there, are you sure you can deposit there?
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

Looks like the only option for deposit is Western Union... minimum $100. Which is why I am asking about them before I make the investment.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Paisleysky View Post
    Looks like the only option for deposit is Western Union... minimum $100. Which is why I am asking about them before I make the investment.
    i have a visa option for deposit, min 20 dollars, but they charge a 4.5% fee, haven't used it yet though, so not sure how well it works

They sent me aticket for a 11 dollar sit and go because i havent played there in along time. Never made a deposit though.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I hate there software with a passion. multi table is so difficult. there is no way really to keep track of the other players due to them being numbered. but there support is the best i found, they reply to emails very quickly and have a good call center. this is all in my opinion

The visa is tricky in the United States.
    As far as Bovada goes their customer service is the best, they are prompt at answering emails, and they have their customer service telephone number posted you can use as well, they are extrememly helpful.
    The sngs and cash tables are soft and easy to build on.
    There cashouts are usually quick

Now the downside,
    Filling up multitable sngs are slow like Carbon.
    At all of the tables you are a number not a name, so note taking on anyone is impossible. your number changes and corresponds to when you registered for a game. (if you registered 3rd for a sng, you will be #3)

I play there alot,,, mainly because I belonged to Bodog.. when they left the USA market all was switched to Bovada. Really don't care for the unknown ID's at the tables...to easy for colusion. Plus you can't keep notes on players accept for that one game. Haven't tried to cash out there, but when it was Bodog it was one of the best sites around,,,fast and free for a check,,, Hope this helps
    Last edited by wagon596; 09-26-2012 at 01:56 PM.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Thanks a lot for all the imput. I appreciate it.

PokerOwned God
    thanks for the info i too am going to download bavodo i certainly am sick of the merge network have been for awhile going to give it a shot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast